One of the most common questions people have when they when they go to a dark party is, “What do I wear?” If you’re not sure what type of clothes would be appropriate for this occasion, read on. This article will tell you everything you need to know about glowy clothes that can help make any event more fun!
What is Dark Party?
First, it is important to understand what a dark party really means. A dark party does not mean that the lights are turned off and you can’t see your hand in front of your face! It basically just means that there will be minimal light available at the venue so having some glowy clothes on would help make things more fun for everyone.
Concentrate on the Little Things
At some point during any type of nightlife event, someone is bound to break out their trusty flashlight app – just in case it’s too dark for anyone else to see. It’s always been a rule that if there is light, you should use it! If this happens during your event and you have glowy clothes on then keep in mind how the lights from your phone will reflect off of them. You’ll want to find something more interesting than just white or yellow (which tend to wash out all other colors). Colors like red, blue and green are better options because they won’t blend into any background as easily so everyone around can still admire your outfit even when the flashlight app comes out!
The most basic glowy clothes you can wear to a dark party are things like glow-in-the-dark bracelets or necklaces. These come in many different styles and colors, including neon green, pink, blue and yellow! You’ll also find these lights on shoelaces for your shoes as well. Glow sticks may be an option if they fit the theme of your outfit but don’t forget that there will likely be plenty of other people at the event with similar accessories so having something more unique will help make sure everyone notices you!
When people go to dark parties , some of their favorite things are those small details which make sure everything looks nice – such as tie-dye clothing or glitter hair spray . Glow sticks don’t look that great when combined with these types of accessories because they’re too flashy and colorful. If you want to wear glowy clothes that will go well with tie-dye clothing then bright neon colors are the best option here – especially if you use them in contrast against a dark background like black or blue!
If your outfit is mostly plain then using some hair clips which give off light would be the perfect addition to take it from okay…to amazing ! These can come in all sorts of styles but one common mistake people make is not thinking about how much battery life their lights actually have . It’s always better for more power than less so find something where there are multiple settings instead of just on/off (so you don’t need batteries often). If you already have a hair clip then there are even options for adding lights to it without batteries, such as this completely wireless version which uses a USB charger.
Which type of clothing should I wear?
It depends on what you want. If you’re planning on going barefoot most people recommend wearing clothes that aren’t too loose, or else they will catch onto your feet and trip you up! However if it’s winter time or even colder outside then we recommend putting some pants on so no one can see your legs which might be distracting especially when everyone is dancing near each other. The good news with these types of parties is that since there’s usually not much light in the room this means less seeing others potentially embarrassing details like half unzipped zippers.
If however you plan to go all out with something that glows Neon colors are good for an enhanced effect.
There are so many different types of glowy clothes to wear at a dark party that it’s hard to know where to begin! If you’re not sure what type of lights would be best for your outfit then the easiest place to start is with things like bracelets, necklaces or shoelaces. These come in all sorts of designs and colors but here are some general guidelines on what works well when paired together:
- Bright neon colors look great against darker outfits (especially black) because they stand out more than other colors do. Green, pink and blue work particularly well here though yellow can also work depending on how bright it looks next to your clothing. You’ll probably want brighter hues over pastels unless they contrast really well.
- If you’re going for a more feminine look then focus on light pinks, purples and greens as these will make your outfit really pop (instead of the color being washed out). Pastels are always a good choice if you want something subtle but don’t forget that bright shades can be just as beautiful!
- White or yellow glow sticks won’t stand out very much when paired with some colors so they should mostly be used with black clothes. This is only recommended if you have plenty of other lights since otherwise it won’t really add anything to your outfit. Colors such as red, blue and green work best in contrast against dark outfits while still standing out from them – particularly at night time where there isn’t any light.
All luminous clothing can be divided into three types
- Clothing with lights already built-in (e.g. glow stick clothing)
- Clothing which requires an additional light source – such as a watch or phone (e.g. glowing watch bands, shoelaces, necklaces and bracelets). These are more practical for day time events where you don’t need it to be that bright but still look nice against dark outfits; however they can also work great during night parties if you have enough other accessories .
- Accessories which give off light without needing any other equipment (most commonly hair clips and headbands). They’re best used in contrast against darker clothes because the lights will stand out much better than on lighter backgrounds – though isn’t always necessary unless your outfit is very plain.
We’ve put on a few different hallowed outfits that you can wear to a dark party
Jackets with LED lights sewn into the lining of the pocket
These jackets are great for festivals, raves, and other events where people like to dress up in glowy clothes. You don’t even need batteries to power these! The battery compartment is concealed by Velcro so that it’s not obvious when wearing them. Plus they come in lots of different colors and styles – no matter what your style is or which event you’re attending! If you get one from this company online then be sure not to miss their special promotional offer during checkout on Halloween costumes .
Ultraviolet reactive nail varnish
It can be a fantastic way of adding lights to an otherwise dull looking outfit, particularly black clothes where other colors don’t show up quite as well .
These look beautiful under UV lighting and are easily applied using just a clear top coat.
LED hair clips
These look like normal clips but have the added effect of glowing to make them even more fun. You can wear these at any event where people dress up in glowy clothes , including all types of parties (such as birthday celebrations) or festivals /raves . They’re an inexpensive way to add some extra color to your outfit without going overboard. And you don’t need batteries either because they clip onto almost anything!
Perfect if you want something that’s really easy to use and won’ tt come loose no matter what you do. If you’re looking for something that’s a bit more flashy , then check out this model with LED lights which are powered by USB (so it can attach to your phone charger or computer).
These aren’t really meant for everyday use but they would make an excellent accessory to wear at Halloween parties, raves and other events where people like glowy clothes . They fit either hand so if one breaks there will still be another left intact! Plus the materials used in their construction ensure that any color glows – not just yellow or white. You’ll get around 30 hours of light from each glove before needing new batteries too ! And these are available as children’ s sizes too – especially useful if you need something for a child or young teen. Perfect for anyone who wants something that’s really easy to use without having to worry about batteries too !
Glow in the dark body paint
Another great option if you want a really bright outfit that will stand out against darker outfits without needing any additional accessories or equipment! This is best used for night time parties but could also work at day events depending on how much natural light there is around you. You’ll still need something to cover your clothing with though so make sure it’s not going to ruin them when painted over…
These are completely different to the other types of glowy clothes mentioned here because they’re all one piece which makes them really simple to use! You can wear these at any event where people dress up in glowy clothes , including Halloween parties, raves and festivals . They come with long lasting batteries (so no need to worry about those) but do keep in mind that this type is meant for indoor use only – not out on the streets or anywhere else. This model has over 80 LEDs spread across it so will provide great light coverage without being too bulky around your neck area! It’s also available as children’ s too – especially useful if you need something for a child or young teen.
In this article, we’ve gone over all of the types of glowy clothes that you can buy. We hope this has given you a better idea about what options are available to help make your Halloween party or rave outfit stand out from the crowd!
- When buying online, be sure to only shop with trusted retailers who offer secure payment and delivery methods so you don’t get ripped off . If it’s in stock then there should also be no problem at all getting hold of any size (even if it’s not normally stocked) – another great reason to choose smaller companies rather than risk huge sale delays with ecommerce giants such as Amazon and eBay.
- Go for quality materials where possible too since they’ll last much longer without falling apart after one wear. And always check out the product reviews before making any purchases to see how other people got on with them in the past.
- If you’re looking for a more affordable option then glow sticks are an inexpensive way to add some color without spending much money at all! Just be sure that they fit your outfit because if not, it might look really tacky and ruin your overall appearance instead of improving it . And remember: these should only be used when there’s natural light around (as during daytime) – never use them where there isn’t enough or else you’ll just waste their energy. So make sure you pick up some extra ones if going somewhere like Halloween parties since dark rooms could leave you stumbling about trying to things…