Throwing a glow party is a great way to have a ton of fun and get your energy up. If you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this article, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about throwing the perfect glow party. From decorations and food ideas to games and activities. So read on for all the information you need to create an unforgettable night!
What is a glow party and why should I throw one?
A glow party is a themed party where guests wear white or neon clothes and accessories and glow in the dark. Themes can be anything from black lights to UV lights, but the common denominator is that everything glows!
Glow parties are the perfect way to have fun with friends and coworkers. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, bachelorette party or just looking for some entertainment on an evening out there is no better option than Glow Party! They’re also great for breaking the ice at corporate events or team-building exercises.
There are so many reasons to love glow parties, but here are our top three:
- They’re super fun! What’s not to love about dancing the night away in a room full of glowing people and colorful lights?
- They’re unique. Glow parties are not your average party, so if you’re looking to stand out from the crowd, this is the way to do it.
- They’re affordable. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on decorations or food – just some blacklights and glow sticks! And if you want to get creative, there are tons of DIY glow-in-the-dark projects you can do on a budget
Glow parties are a versatile type of party that can be themed for any occasion
One of the best things about glow parties is that they can be themed to fit any occasion. Whether you’re throwing a birthday party, Halloween party, or just a fun night out with friends, there’s a glow party theme for you!
Here are some of our favorite glow party themes:
- Blacklight Party: This is the most classic glow party theme. Guests wear white or neon clothes and accessories and dance under blacklight. You can also add in UV lights for an even more intense experience!
- Glow in the Dark Party: This theme is perfect for Halloween parties! Guests dress up in their best Halloween costumes and accessorize with Glow sticks And of course, don’t forget the blacklights!
- Neon Party: This is a bright and colorful twist on the classic glow party. Guests wear neon clothes and accessories and dance under UV lights. You can also add in some blacklights for an extra pop of color.
You can choose any location you want for your glow party
When it comes to choosing a location for your glow party, the sky’s the limit! You can host your party at a club, bar, restaurant, or even in your own home. Just make sure that the venue is big enough and dark enough for the lights to stand out. And of course, don’t forget to check with the venue ahead of time to make sure they’re okay with you bringing in blacklights or other lighting equipment.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are some of our favorite glow party locations:
- Club: There’s nothing like dancing the night away under flashing lights and lasers! If you want to go all out, look for a club that has a dedicated dance floor and DJ booth.
- Bar: A bar is a great option if you want to keep things low-key. Look for a place with a large dance floor and plenty of space for guests to mingle. And of course, make sure the bar has a good selection of glow-in-the-dark drinks!
- Restaurant: If you’re looking for something different, why not host your party at a restaurant? Just make sure to choose a place with a private room or area where you can set up your lights. And of course, don’t forget to ask about their menu ahead of time – you’ll want to make sure they have something for everyone.
- Home: If you want to keep things simple, you can always host your party at home. Just make sure you have enough space for all of your guests and that your neighbors are okay with the noise level. And of course, don’t forget to clean up afterward!
These parties are a cinch to decorate for!
What’s not to love about a Glow Party? The best part of these parties is how easy they make decorating for them. All you need is some black lights and glow sticks!
DIY glow-in-the-dark projects are tons of fun, but they can be time-consuming and difficult. Luckily there is a ready-made solution for those who don’t want to put their own skills into making decorations. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Blacklights: Blacklights can be a great way to set the mood for a glow party, but they can also be a bit of a hassle. Make sure you have enough blacklights for the size of your space and make sure they’re compatible with the power outlets in your chosen location. And don’t forget to tell your guests to wear white or neon clothes – it will make them look even brighter under the lights!
- Glow sticks: Glow sticks are a must for any glow party! Not only do they look cool, but they also make it easy to stay safe in the dark. They’re perfect for keeping track of your friends and for adding some extra fun to the night. They’re also affordable, easy to use with no risk of injury since they only work in darkness (and can be reused), and have long-lasting batteries so there’s never any need for new ones!
- Neon decorations: Neon decorations can really brighten up any party! Not only do they look great, but they also make it easy to stay safe in the dark. They’re perfect for keeping track of your friends and for adding some extra fun to the night. Plus, they’re affordable and easy to use – there’s no need for batteries or a special set-up. So if you’re looking for a way to add some extra color to your glow party, be sure to check out some neon decorations!
- UV paint: UV paint is your best friend for adding an extra sparkle to any event. It’s easy enough to find. Just make sure that before using this new product all of the guests must wear protective gear so as not to cause them any harm from being exposed to long-term UV rays which are found in sunlight anyway. A great idea would be buying some cheap glasses whose lenses have been treated with special materials like a silver mirror finish, which will make everyone look like aliens!
If you’re looking for a way to make your Glow Party even more exciting, try adding fog and lasers!
There’s nothing more magical than the fog machine and its ability to take your glow party up a notch! You’ll find them in stores, but make sure you read all instructions before using them. Some fluids are safer for skin types while others may cause irritation or acne – just know that if it says “water-based” then this type will probably work best on health like other kinds might when used incorrectly due to their chemical content which can be harsh. The ethereal cloud effect is exquisite; everyone standing under these clouds with shining lights around them looks absolutely stunning !!!
Lasers are a great way for you or your guests (especially little ones) to enjoy themselves. Make sure that the laser is safe before using it, and has enough power capacity in it for how big of space we’re talking about here and don’t forget batteries: They come in various colors shapes and sizes so there’s one perfect just waiting on mealtimes like birthdays weddings graduations parties whatever occasion might call out “it needs some extra attention!” Get’em while they last because these things always fly off.
It’s always the best part of any party – food and drinks!
No party is complete without food and drinks! And a glow party is no exception. Here are some of our favorite ideas:
- Glow-in-the-dark Jell-O shots. If you want to take your party up a notch, consider preparing some Glow-in-the-dark Jell -O shots. These are always a hit at any event and can be made quickly using readily available ingredients! Just make sure that the mold used is safe for dishwasher use as well as add in enough vodka so everyone has an enjoyable time sipping on these delicious cocktails.
- Neon cupcakes. Cupcakes are always a hit at any party, but these neon beauties take your celebration one step further with their delicious taste and beautiful appearance! The recipe online or at the local bakery will tell you how easy making them truly are too – just follow those steps closely. You can’t go wrong with cupcake recipes because no matter what flavor combo gets thrown at ya there’s always a winner in this game: from vanilla bean gelato frosting smothered over red velvet cake slathered in raspberry sauce to Nutella-filled chocolate cupcakes with mocha frosting, there’s a flavor for everyone!
- Glow-in-the-dark pizzas. It would be a shame to have an event and not provide food for those attending. Feeding people is one way we show our hospitality, so what better than pizza? One great alternative that you may want to include in your menu or as part of the festivities this year could very well end up being glow-in-the-dark pizzas! It’s easy enough if done correctly. The recipe can be found online or at most local pizzerias, but you’ll want enough for everyone! Ingredients include dough with sauce & cheese topped off by pepperoni; all that’s needed now is some glow paint (available from art supply stores) which will allow them an even more captivating experience as they bite into this delicious dish.
- Glow-in-the-dark punch. Glow-in-the-dark punch is a great way to keep your guests hydrated. You can find the recipe online or at any local grocery store! Just make sure that you get enough for all of them and don’t forget about ice – in order not to have one person leave uncomfortable due to their thirst, serve this with plenty on hand so they will be able to drink themselves silly until everyone has had his fill. In addition: Once everything has been combined into one big bowl (stirring well), set out cups alongside some lime sherbet topped off by pineapple juice concentrate and then ginger ale right away because if there’s anything better than seeing people enjoy themselves during these types events it’s being able to watch as lights start sparkling everywhere.
- Margaritas. A wise choice for any party with girls, make sure you get classic skinny margarita recipes with glow additions. That will be your number one drink without a doubt.
As you can see, there are tons of great options for food at a glow party. Just make sure to get enough for all of your guests and that you have a variety of options so everyone can find something they like.
You need games and activities for a glow party
You can’t have a glow party without games and activities! Here are some of our favorite ideas, shall we get started?
- Glow in the dark Ring Toss: This game is so much fun! players will be on their toes trying to catch the glowing rings that fly through the air. But there’s one modification – when it lands on something reflective (like metal), then whoever catches them gets scanned by light for victory points. A new addition at your next event? The glow-in-dark ring toss has people running around like crazy looking for these tricky objects while also being able to touch them before anyone else does.
- Glow Bowling: Glow bowling is a blast! The idea of glowing balls thrown at you in an effort to knock down pins sounds like so much fun and it’s a perfect way to spend time with friends.t sounds like so much fun and it’s even more enjoyable when you get those majors strikes!
- Glow Tic Tac Toe: Glow tic tac toe is one of those games that’s so simple that you can play it in your head. It has only three rules and takes less than five seconds to learn but will keep players entertained for hours on end with its fast-paced action! All you need are two people: an orange ball for each player (or equivalent) as well as their own pencils!. The first person draws out 1 letter on his/her board and then places them into either upper left corner where X’s may be placed automatically – no matter which side gets filled first though there must always remain 3 consecutive lines unoccupied at all times.
- UV-activated scavenger hunt: Now you can have an event with a difference! These UV-activated hunts are the perfect way to get everyone excited and searching for clues. You’ll never know what might show up in that dark, so it’s important not just where there is light but also within it too when looking through our eyes at night vision photos or videos taken under low lighting conditions such as dawn & dusk which give off certain colors more strongly than others due mainly because they’re lacking some pigment.
- Neon dance party: The neon dance party is not just for throwing anymore! You could get glow-in-black lights or use regular old-fashioned signs to make this experience even more memorable and exciting. With so many different kinds available, you’re sure to find one that will wow everyone who sees it.
You can get as creative as you want with your outfit
Glow parties are so much fun because you can get as creative with your outfit! Here are some ideas to get started:
- Neon clothes: The neon trend is here to stay! Neon clothes are a great way to add some color to your party look. They come in every color imaginable so there’s no limit on what kind of outfit could be created! For best results, though it might help if guests know ahead of time how they should wear their pieces under UV lights because some hues won’t translate well from normal daylight lighting into darkness
- UV-activated accessories: UV-activated accessories are the perfect way to get your outfit off on a creative and fashionable note. With so many different designs, you’ll be able to show off any personality or mood without breaking style points! These accessories come in a variety of styles and colors, so there’s something for everyone. for all of your guests.
Get Fluorescent Body Paint and Makeup
When it comes to glow-in-the-dark parties, there’s nothing that can top fluorescent body paint and makeup. Not only does it make you look incredible, but it also provides a number of benefits that are sure to make your party even more amazing. First and foremost, fluorescent body paint and makeup are incredibly eye-catching. It’s sure to turn heads and get everyone excited for the night ahead. Additionally, it makes you look completely unique and sets you apart from everyone else at the party. But most importantly, fluorescent body paint and makeup provide incredible safety features. It makes you highly visible in the dark and helps keep you safe while you’re having fun. With so many benefits, it’s no wonder why so many people choose to wear it at their glow parties!
- Fluorescent body paint: If you’re looking for an extra something special without having too many last-minute headaches try fluorescent body paint! You’ll find several different shades and flavors available including popular colors like orange or green; just remember- use cautiously because not all skins will be able to support the vibrant hue after applying color.
- Glow in the dark makeup: Glow in the dark makeup is a great way to add some extra flair to your party look. You can find tutorials online or at your local beauty store. Just make sure to use non-toxic products and that you have enough for all of your guests. Just remember that non-toxic product are key, as well as having enough supplies so everyone has something they want from this unique experience
When the lights come on
Once the party is over and the lights come on, you may notice that your guests are a little bit… glowy. That’s because glow-in-the-dark products often contain phosphorus, which can be harmful if ingested. So make sure to have some wet wipes on hand to help clean up your guests before they leave. And don’t forget to thank them for coming!
The aftermath – cleaning up after your glow party!
After your glow party is over, you may be left with a bit of a mess. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are some tips for cleaning up after your party:
- Wipe down all surfaces with a damp cloth to remove any phosphorescent residue.
- Vacuum all floors and carpets to remove any glitter or confetti.
- Wash all linens and clothing in cold water to remove any fluorescent dye.
- Throw away any disposable plates, cups, and utensils.
So, now that you know all about glow parties, it’s time to start planning your own. Pick a theme and get ready for some fun! Glow parties are perfect for any occasion, so don’t be afraid to throw one just because you feel like it. With a little bit of planning, you’re sure to have an amazing time. Thanks for reading and we hope this guide was helpful!